Monday 28 March 2016

Lush Easter Haul

It's not often I go into Lush stores and I begrude paying the postage online which is the cost of another bomb but I  made an effort after missing out on some great Kitchen items over the last few weeks, I've been meaning to try some new bombs because after a while the Christmas stock i'm using up can get a little same-y



The bombs are Blackberry (blue) Twilight (pink) and yoga (Orange) along with golden egg and 3 pots and a solid sample of shampoos, I also picked up two bubble bars which are Milky and Comforter and the tiny orange and pink thing is a bath oil which are new to me

Bubble bars work best when swished around in the water and i'd normally hold it until the tap but when they are large and the water gets super hot it isn't ideal so I decided breaking it up ready so I can sprinkle a handful into the bath is much easier, I haven't had chance to use any of the new items yet but i'll include photos of them in use at a later time

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment