Saturday 5 April 2014

Aero Bubbly White

This bad boy came into our shop this week and i'm trying realy hard not to buy a whole stash of them, i'm not a fan of the all milk chocolate Aero and the mint ones are ones i have to be in the mood for but this was yummy, it was light, fluffy and tasted so lovely without being overly sickly.

I felt the product was a little misrepresented in the packaging as i expected a full white bar not white bubbles in milk chocolate, I'm not sure if that's me being a little slow or if it's just not worded well enough for me to realize it would be milk chocolate

The bar was it's usual crumbliness, it wasn't a heavy and helped subside my usual sweet tooth craving after dinner, it's a shame it's a Limited Edition as i could grow to enjoy one of these once a week as my diet day off treat.

It breaks into sharable squares, not that i shared any of mine but i suggest giving it a try, it wasn't a heavy white chocolate taste but enough to enjoy the difference in tastes.

Taste: 8/10
Price: 7/10
Packaging: 6/10

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment