Wednesday 23 April 2014

More Storage

So when i was a little girl my nannar Chris gave me an Avon box and it had various bath bits in and a snowman soap, when everything was used up it became my nail varnish box, for several years now it's taken the weight of my growing collection and after much thought i finally decided that i needed to get something else for my polish.
In comes a much loved bidding site and 2 days later this arrives....




It's acrylic and boring looking but it boasted about holding 30 bottles so i filled it up :)



And i got 37 on it, i assume if they were all round like the Nails inc bottles it would have been less but i was pleased with the amount i could fit on.

The shelves are quite deep and i picked this one over others due to the raised lip on the front, as our rooms are all wooden floors and the furniture does shake a little when we walk near to them so i didn't want to be picking up bottles that had fallen off every few hours.


All in all i'm really please with my less than £8 purchase and will be picking another one up soon so empty some more of my old box.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment