Saturday 19 April 2014

Helmer make up storage

I picked up a Helmer storage unit recently from Ikea, my previous draws were old and slightly broken as well as being a grey and black plastic so weren't so pretty in the bedroom, the Helmer set me back £25 which i though was reasonable and comes in cream, silver and red, it wasn't easy to set up but then i find flat packs hard work anyway.
Once set up it came with little white cards to label the draws but they easily fall out so i'm not using them anymore, i also left the wheels off my unit, the draws are deep enough to stand up lots of bottles and tubs up in, they are wide and smooth gliding, all in all it's a winner.

I used my 5 year old to show you the size as i'm rubbish with measurements, it's metal and not what everyone wants but for me it's something suitable for my growing collection of make up, i'll look out for a taller draw one for my toiletries. 


TJ x


No comments:

Post a Comment