Wednesday 23 April 2014

MUA haul

So this was this weeks Haul and i'm actually banning myself after next month from buying in bulk as i find i'm buying more things i already have and it's not helping my bank balance or the space in our house!
So i went for lunch with some family and needed to look half decent so i tried out some new bits :)

 I'm new to the world of eyelid and face primers but i'm in love, they help so much and are so worth it, i used benefit's stay don't stray which was great but i checked out some reviews and found MUA did their own which a lot of make up artists were raving about.
It goes on like a cream eye shadow but blends into your skin tone, i used a light shade and it blended i great, i found it also stops my eyelids from being so oily.

The stick applicator is helpful but make sure all of your previous make up is off otherwise you may end up mixing it all into the tube and no one wants that.


Then i used the MUA palette, i love the mix of shades and the difference between sheen and matte in this one, it's great for any occasion and the dark brown is lovely as you don't get many of those in most palettes.


 I used shade 1 from the top line and 3 and 5 from the second line, i didn't apply it very heavily and used quite a soft fine brush but i'm sure they could give a heavy smokey look if applied right.

 I also picked up this pink/dusky lipstick, again by MUA which are all £1 and come in so many lovely shades, i went for a pink as it's spring and i don't normally push the boat out much with colour unless it's red.
So this is the result of my MUA bits plus estee lauder double wear foundation and an old Avon blush

then then i brushed my brows, added a little eyeliner and some mascara and i was on my way :) I don't have great skin and i'm always looking for helpful products which i feel the MUA lipstick, primer and palette are, there's no smudging, wearing or reapllying needed (except my lips which i did every 2-3 hours)

I'll definitely be buying more MUA bits in the coming weeks

TJ x 

No comments:

Post a Comment