Tuesday 1 April 2014

No7 cleansing routine

I've been on a mission over the last month to find products suitable for my skin to get it clean and fresh looking for my wedding day in 7 months.
I have a very oily Tzone, overly dry cheek bones and a lot of congested pores/breakouts due to using the wrong products and over winter and with a late night sleep routine i dislike getting cold and washing my face so i use face wipes and cotton wool balls which isn't good.
Last month i used 3 products that i've been storing for a few months, all by No7.
A No7 Age defence cleansing balm
A No7 Protect and perfect day cream
A No7 Protect and perfect night cream
I started with the day and night cream to make sure they didn't upset my skin, the day cream wasn't greasy and i found a little went a long way, it acted as a great base for my primer and it soaked up into my dry skin really quickly.
The night cream was quite thick and by the morning my skin was soft and supple, i'd buy these again without a doubt but i have quite a few to get through before i buy anymore.
The wash was a little different to what i'm use to, it went on like a face cream, didn't lather and rubs in smoothly, then i wiped it off with a wash cloth and within a week i noticed i had less clogged pores, my dry patches are nearly gone and my oil levels aren't as bad as they were.

I'd rate them all the same
9/10

Pros:
They did what i needed from them all
They were very moisturizing

Cons:
They are a little pricey 

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment