Wednesday 2 April 2014

This weeks use ups

I've had a productive week so far, i've managed not to buy any products so far and i've used up quite a few sample sachets.
I've got no pictures this week as it's late and my camera's on charge but i'm hoping to get some non-make up reviews done this week so wanted to get this post done.

U by Ungaro shower gel, i loved this when i first bought it but after having it for 2 years i'm glad to see the back of it, it now smells musky and too intense for a light shower, i won't be buying it again.

Anew Reversalist cleanser, another one of those products i've finally got around to using, it gave me a great deep clean but it needed a lot of water to get it to lather and even more to get it off so over spring/summer i'll stick to a littler foam.

Avon Naturals body lotions in sugar plum and vanilla, yum! i got this at christmas and have been using it during my relaxing days, it fills the room with a gorgeous scent and last for ages, sadly it is quite pricey so i won't be buying it.

Molton Brown Rhubarb and rose hand cream, this came in one of my beauty boxes last month and i've just fninshed it, it smells great and i enjoyed putting it on but it felt like it didn't quite nourish my skin and then felt greasy so it's not on my 'to buy' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment