Thursday 17 April 2014

This weeks haul

The Easter holidays has thrown me, why we need 2 weeks off school to celebrate a long weekend is beyond me but now i'm in the swing of things :)

So in my haul i picked up a Helmer from Ikea, wonderful thing and i'll post all about it shortly.

I also went into primark and stocked up on groovy tights and stockings since it's now dress wearing season.

I popped into John Lewis and almost ran to the Estee Lauder section when i heard they had a 'free with purchase' gift bag :)

I picked up some bits from L'occitane and WHS too, so here it all is :)



So John Le Carre's latest book was on offer through the independent news paper at £5 off and it was my dads birthday this week so it fitted in great, in the same news paper they had a free full size L'occitane hand cream, i'd received an email earlier in the week for 7 days worth of cream so all in all it was a great day for money off and samples.

I got 8 pairs of tights/stockings for around £10 from primark, i have 2 dogs and a 5 year old so they get ripped, chewed and laddered really quickly, as much as i love my pretty polly ones i can't justify spending £5-£12 on one use tights with this bunch in the house.

John Lewis have a 'buy two items get a gift bag free' on and as i needed a foundation from them it seemed silly not to purchase the other item (i went for a mattifying primer).
In the bag i got a mini mascara, cleanser, day and night cream, serum, moisturizing lip stick, coloured lipstick, make up bag and 2x perfume samples, all in all it was a lovely day for hauling :) the sun was out, my OH didn't moan about me dragging him around and my mum had our little one for the afternoon so i could set up the helmer and fill the draws.

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment