Friday 18 April 2014

Aprils Birchbox


This months Birch was a surprise, i didn't peak at the spoilers and i was pleased with the outcome.

I picked the colour club nail polish colour but i was a day late, thankfully i got the one i asked for but sadly i wish i'd ordered a different colour, it wasn't as opaque as i thought but that was my fault not there's.
(that's my other half's manky painted nail :D)
I'd look at the other colours but didn't like the shimmer of this one.


What 'bout them apples in 'pie' was a lovely little edition to the box, i'd never heard of it before and really liked it, normally i'm not a pink person it's either nude or post box red but this was a lovely tint which is great for summer.
I'd look at other tints or even this one in a larger packet from the balm cosmetics.
These little towelettes from yesto cucumbers where new to me, i've used cotton wipes, i've used baby wipes but these were inbetween and brilliant for a soft, soothing cleanse before bed.
You only get 10 in the travel pack and they carry a higher price tag than my 50p cotton balls and 49p baby wipes but they are great.
Laura Mercier is a well enough known name to appreciate this travel size tube of body cream, it's a whipped, creamy tube of loveliness, it smells great and does the job, it's a fab cream for straight out of the bath as it soaks into the body well.

Lord and berry are ones of those companys i've heard of and seen around but never tried, they sell products that i've already got and i don't like change however since this little black stick came into my life i'm enjoying the change, it's a smooth glide that doesn't snag on my wrinkled eyes, it's soft and doesn't hurt to apply like some pencils and it's a matt rather than sheen, i'd definitely keep this in my make up bag and use it often.


All in all i loved my BB from this month :) sometimes boxes are hit and miss and i worry i'll be stuck with items i don't want, need or like but BB hasn't let me down this month.

TJ x



No comments:

Post a Comment