Monday 31 March 2014

The other Use up for March

In my rush to get the post up i missed a stash of empties from this month.

John Frieda - Full Repair shampoo and conditioner
These smelled divine and left my hair super soft and grease free, i didn't need a lot but the more i put on the softer my hair felt and it's be sure to pick some of this up next time they are on offer.

Get Fruity - Lemon body butter
If i loved the shower gel then i loved this even more, they both smelled extra yummy but this butter was so creamy and rich my skin still smelled like it a few hours later, if it was a year round product i'd buy it again sadly it's an Xmas only item.

Avon - Skin so soft age defying hand cream
I have really old looking hands for my age and I've only just started using hand creams but i wouldn't bother with this one again, i didn't feel it sunk into my skin or improved my hands any.

Flower shower gel by Cynthia Rowley
I bought this around 2 years ago and i'm glad i got it out of the way, the smell was really too strong for me, i think it's a younger smell and i'm sure my daughter would of loved it but as it's no longer sold anywhere i've found i won't be repurchasing.

Advance Techniques - Straight & Sleek shampoo
I have alot of AT hair care in my stash, it's cheap, cheerful and does the job, it's great for daily use and for sticking in the swimming bag.

Sensodyne gum protection
This was great for my over sensitive teeth, it got to work within the day and i can now bite into most things without any reaction, if you plan to use a 'helpful' toothpaste i suggest finding one you like the taste of and sticking to it, I've tried using others since and the sensitivity just comes back, i've gone for the Gentle whitening this time.

Neutrogena - healthy scalp
This shampoo did it's job and left my hair really clean but it didn't stand out for me, i have so many others that all offer something more so i won't be buying this again any time soon.

TJ x



No comments:

Post a Comment