Sunday 2 March 2014

Avon Supershock mascara

I'm a big fan of Avon for cheap and cheerful nights out, lazy days in and stocking fillers.
I have tried almost every mascara they have produce and still haven't found one i like but this one may of changed that.
I went for a light make up look and liked that the brush was long and comb like but unlike others i've tried it had bristles all around the brush not just on one side, it didn't put the mascara on thickly and from my make up courses i found this ideal as 2-3 thinner layers are better than one thick one.
It went on without leaving clumps, it didn't stick a lot of lashes together and it didn't get bitty under my eyes as the day went on, it was easy enough to clean off and didn't show signs of drying out within the week, i've had two that have done that recently. It added length but i wouldn't say it thickened them.

Pros:
Went on evenly
It didn't smudge or wear off
It left my lashes spread out
It didn't pull out my own lashes when i washed it off
It added length
Cons:
You don't get a lot in the tube
It didn't make my lashes look thicker
8/10
x

No comments:

Post a Comment