Saturday 8 March 2014

L'Oreal Super Liner - Black Lacquer

Liners are the soul purpose of my makeup bag, if i didn't have eyeliner in my life i wouldn't bother with any other make up, this liner however isn't the be all and end all of liners for me, i really liked it, it's a great pen style liner and as a back up liner it did it's job however i've got better liners that suit me more.

I found that it didn't dry out, it wasn't flakey when dry and it lasted most of the day, i just had a problem with the application, as it has a pointed tip it's much like applying a felt tip however if you don't get it spot on the first time trying to go over, touch up or add to the first application results in it wiping it's self off.


Pros:
Handy size
Great for light day wear
Went on dark with first application

Cons:
It doesn't apply well after first application
It's pricey for it's size

7/10
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment