Wednesday 26 March 2014

Mitchell and Peach Body Cream

I got this body cream in my beauty box last week and made a conscious effort to try it before it enters the draw of 100 other creams which i'm trying to get through, i can't say it was amazing, it didn't leave my skin softer than any other cream i have, it was however much stronger smelling than most i've tried, if you like lavender then this is one for you but for me it was a little to strong, my other half commented on the smell within minutes of me applying it and he sits on the opposite side of the room.
It was a lovely thick consistency and it was a nice cream all around, it just didn't stand out any more than others and it wasn't an everyday smell i would enjoy. 

Pros:
Lovely and thick

Cons:
Too strong a smell

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment