Saturday 15 March 2014

Varnish in it's masses

This ^^ is most of my nail varnish, my mum has around 8 varnish's so I'm aware I have a slight addiction, I can't help myself, when ever I see a pretty colour I have to buy it, admittedly this year I've made myself a deal, we can buy summer colours but no reds, purples or pinks until I work my way through some of the ones I already have.
 
 The brands range from Avon, Rimmel and Sally Hansen to Revlon, No7 and Nails Inc so I don't just buy different shades of one brand, I collect them all, there are a few missing from the photo but you get the jist of just how much I love polish :)
 My late nana bought me this box filled with Avon soap and bubble bath when I was a child and I've used it for my polishes ever since, sadly I think it's past it's best and I plan to purchase some clear acrylic stands for my varnishes, the problem I have with getting through them is for the last 12 months I've had an acrylic overlay on my nails as they are so weak and brittle from biting them for 10+ years and they always paint them so well I never get chance to repaint before I'm due in again so I plan to paint my toes at least once a month when I get back from having my hands done.
Once I get my new stands i'll upload photo's of the varnishes laid out and try and keep an ongoing post of the varnishes I get through and if anyone recommends a brand of varnish I'd love to hear about it.
 
TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment