Friday 7 March 2014

Maybelline Dream Matte mousse

I loved this foundation for about an hour, then i decided it wasn't for me.
I wanted to try something other than a liquid in the hope i'd get better coverage from it and this was great, it applied well and i didn't seem to need much however it did feel heavy on my skin, also through the day i found it rubbed off and i was left with little to no coverage.
I wanted to love this since it seemed to come in just the right shade i needed however as per the photo below, it wasn't forgiving at all and in fact was a shade too dark. 

I have got blushed on in this photo but you can tell the difference from my chin to my neck.

I'll use the pot up simply because i have it and don't like waste but i would recommend going to a local department store and asking for a make over to ensure you do get the right cover.
I'd use it for day make up but i wouldn't use it for a full days make up or to go out clubbing in.

Pros:
It covers well
It gives a good even coverage

Cons: 
It doesn't last long
It heavy on your skin
It isn't forgiving for mixed shade skin tones

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment