Saturday 8 March 2014

Rimmel 3 in 1 Multiton

Blusher is the least thought about item in my make up bag, it's only been the last 12 months i've really thought about what i'm using on my cheeks or even what suited me.
I have always gone for a bronzing colour but then this appeared in my make up bag and i realized with my pale looks, bold eyes and thin lips, blusher is something that i can make work for me :)
It came with a free brush but that soon got binned, i'd of preferred a bigger palette to work with but the colours (i chose spring flower) were lush, they were bright and didn't blend too much that you could see the different tones afterwards.
It wasn't so bright like i looked like Aunt Sally but it was a strong shade where i needed it to be, i'd be sure to try the other shades Rimmel offer.

Pro:
It was vibrant 
It lasted all day
It went on smooth and didn't dry my face out

Cons:
the palette isn't very big
it was more money than others on the market 

8/10

TJ x 

No comments:

Post a Comment