Saturday 8 March 2014

Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

I absolutely love this mascara, I like my lashes fanned out and separate rather than the clumpy thicker lashes people seem to be going for and this didn't disappoint, I put it in my bag and forgot about it for a little while, when i found it again i swore never to forget about it again, my lashes are long but flat and heavy so adding any curler is pointless and mascara just makes them heavier but this just lifted them, it didn't give them a huge curl but it did widen my eyes by giving the lash a little lift, it didn't stick my lashes together or make them look a great deal thicker but it did add length. and coat them well enough to be able to tell i had mascara on.
You can see it's had a fair bit of use and as it's nearly ran out i'll be repurchasing this again soon (or bulk buying if it's on offer)

Pro's:
It fans, lengthens and coats
It doesn't clump, flake or weigh the lash down

Cons:
It won't give you the doll eye thickness people are going for

9/10

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment