Saturday 8 March 2014

Smash Box photo finish Primer

I was sent a sample of this in return for a review, i'm glad i got the chance since my current primer is a little costly for everyday use, this is one of those all round- how did i live without it - kind of products, it went on thinly, it covered well and still allowed my face to breath but gave my foundation a smooth surface to work with.
It didn't give me a good enough finish to wear it on it's own like a tinted moisturizer but then that's not it's job so i didn't mind, it did leave my skin super soft though.

I can't comment on much more as it's really a simple item that does a job and does it well, would i recommend it, yes :)

Pros:
It covers well
It still allows skin to breathe

Cons:
It's still costly for everyday use

8/10

TJ x

No comments:

Post a Comment